We deal with the management of leased properties, thus discharging landlords from any concern.
Our administrative services include:
Finding and selecting tenants
- Touring with prospective tenants
- Editing and renewal of lease agreement
- Carrying out entry and exit Inventory
- Addressing and responding to tenants complaints
- Handling maintenance issues
Management of the Accounts and Finances of the Real Estate Properties
- Collection of rent and late rent notice
- Payment of utilities bills
- Payment of vendors and service providers bills
- Payment of all expenditure approved in advance by the owner.
As property manager Logis-Gestion is also in charge of employees who work at the specific property: concierge, maintenance workers and more.
- We carry out the selection and the recruitment of the maintenance personnel
- We oversee and strictly supervise the work of these individuals
- We address any complaints or concerns issued by the employees
- We take care of payroll for such employees
Property Maintenance and Repairs
We conduct routine maintenance visits of the leased property to ensure everything is working accordingly.
We also evaluate the home for improvements and potential repairs to increase its overall value. If repairs are needed, we handle the selection of workers as well as oversee their work.